Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My birthday "princess" look

Just want to share what i wear on my birthday...
I called it as "princess" look...
hahaha!!!!
i admit because i want to be a princess before i'm getting older & older
then i will pai seh to admit as princess d...

Alright...
on my birthday i was wearing white eyelet tube dress from Room8008
it's really my outfit supplier
i think 80% of my outfit is from Kiki aka Room8008 si tau poh

I love my hairdo of the night!!!
it's gaga bow!!!!
i can't find the gaga hair bow so i went to Sasson hair saloon & ask them do for me
the stylist is so pro cos i went to another saloon they dunno how to do the gaga hair...
omg!!!!ask them balik kampung larrr...

The hair is all thanks to the stylist from Sasson saloon & my long-enough hair
hahaha!!!!
cos now i've already cut short my hair so now i can't do this hair style d... :( 
too bad...

Ok...that's all for the sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment