Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My favourite season is coming...

My most favourite season is coming...
it's coming at the corner
am so happy & excited!!!
It's Christmas time!!!

I love christmas decoration
i love the meaning of christmas
i love christmas songs...
i enjoyed every moment of this season...

When i was a child 
every year i will get my present from the Santa -- my daddy
but now...
it's not easy to get present from peoples...
cos everything u want peoples can't afford to buy for u as christmas gift
so for me...it's just the meaning of this caring season...

I love to see all the decoration in the mall
it's so brilliant & lovely...
this year Midvalley christmas theme is "funtoyristic"

Pavilion is "Christmas Enchantment"

I make wish in this christmas that i can have my Prada as christmas gift...
will it comes true???

This year christmas we wont celebrate in town
we will go out of town for celebration
actually wanted to go PD
but it's hard to get a nice bungalow / villa for 20 over ppls...
somemore lots are fully booked...
too bad...
but still looking for other better options...
as we went Melacca A Farmosa twice in this year d...

Anyway...
Merry Christmas to everyone i knew & dunno
hope that everyone will get what they wan for this christmas
and although it's a cold season but everyone's heart is warm with their loved ones...


--
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment