Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I will get what i want...

Since 2months ago
i was considering to leave my current company & explore into new field
frankly to tell,
am looking forward to join pharmaceutical line...

All i heard from others are like
they all thought that is it i was kidding myself
cos nutritional line as what am doing now is much more relax & easier than that
yes...i admitted that this is the point that pulled me back at first...

I knew that everyone will envy about what am doing now...
seriously...
cos no need to go after the figure and everyday chased by boss about how far u did...
somemore we no need go into office to report everyday...
i mean...maybe once per week or even no need to go in if our HP not in

We just need to do whatever task given
just simple job but u really need to complete it in order to get the incentive...
just that simple...

For me...
i think properly & thoroughly for many times
what is the thing i really want...

Then what happened for previous months about our boss
plus i really think properly about it...
I DECIDE TO LEAVE

This is a tough decision i have to make
because i need to give up all the relaxing time & easy job what am doing
to face the hardcore job & fight for the figure
it will be totally a different world...

Firstly,
if am not going to step out from my current comfort zone
i will continuosly to be like this forever...
if something happen and i only want to explore into new field
it will be too late for me...
i will have no courage to fight for it...
so i think i must go out & explore and fight for what i want from now on

Secondly,
yes...i admitted that i quite enjoying my current job
but it will be better for me in my late years...
once i want to settle down myself for a stable & comfortable working zone
i will choose to come back
it's not selfish or what...
but i think it's the best way for me...
as i already have more experience to get myself in...

Thirdly,
i really want to upgrade myself
not just being a rep for whole life
i want a higher achievement & higher level to fight for...
i must fight for it before it's too late...

Actually for this past 2months
i did tried alot of MNC company interviews...
also...i failed most interview
maybe am not the best they are looking for...
or maybe am not yet the standard for them...

What am looking for now is just a chance
until now i think i tried most of the big & top pharmaceutical companies (name not to be mention)
and a few smaller companies also

Am happy that i learn something from my interviews
and also luckily to get 1offer from it...
just it was not what am looking for...
now am still waiting the chance to come to me
tomorrow i will have another 2nd interview in a big & top MNC pharmaceutical company
(again...name not to be mention...until i really get the job offer)

Pray for myself & for my future as well
i really hope that i can get the chance for transformation...
Thanks god for being here with me...


--
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment