Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our early Valentines celebration

This year Valentines Day is same day with CNY年初一
so i cant make it to celebrate with my Ray Dear on that day
So, we decided to have early celebration
it's on the day before i back to KK

My valentine pressie is the SE Aino phone
And my Ray Dear valentine pressie is Nokia E72

On that day
after work Ray Dear brought me to go Pavilion for dinner
we went to Kampachi Japenese restaurant
it's the 1st time went there
the food...so-so lor...
but price is expensive ler...i rather go for Zanmai
but anyway, special day must go for the "never-try-before" restaurant

Then we back home for our PPS movie (hahaha...very cincai rite?)
the most important is the Red Wine
watch movie & drink red wine together inside the room
isn't it sweet?

And am so happy that  Ray Dear gave me the valentines SURPRISE
he curi-curi bought the candles from IKEA
then arrange the candles in a ♥ shape
he brought me into the room
i was so SURPISE to see what he done for me
Dear, thanks for the surprise!!!!i love it so much!!♥

After this i went back the room to pack my luggage (as tmr i go back KK d mar...)
suddenly Ray Dear called me (he went out d i also dunno...)
he asked me to go to balcony
i thought that the next surprise is at balcony & he want me to find it
but then what i saw is the FIRE CRACKERS!!!!
wow!!!my Ray Dear gave me another SURPRISE --煙花!!!
Again, Dear...Thanks!!!!muacckkssss

Although it's not a pricey or solemn celebration
but it's meaningful & a memorable valentines day for me
P/S: too bad that i cant have chance to snap down the fire-crackers...

No comments:

Post a Comment