Sunday, January 10, 2010

such a FRIEND!!!

Haizz...Why got such a FRIEND!?!?
ppl treat her/him as a true friend
but she/he never appreciate it
just think all of these are SHITS!!!!
Since i knew u
i treat u as a real friend
do my best for u as a friend
but u never appreciate it
u just see it as SHIT
always think about urself & the one u WORTH to appreciate it...
i always trust that FRIENDS ARE FOREVER
no matter how
friends really stand an important place in my mind...
but maybe for u NOT
for u friends are just come & go
have u ever think of...
when u need someone's help but no one there for u
am the one who give u the hand...
when no one there beside u
i will try my best to give u an accompany...

for me,
friends are HELPING HANDS
sometimes i need ur help & sometimes u may need my help
but for u,
u just think that am always 麻煩u
pls listen to ur heart...
have u ever 麻煩me also???
friends are like that
if u dun think so u are NOT WORTH to have a true friend

am tired of what u had done to me
never stand by my side & think of me...
maybe am not the one who WORTHY for u to treat importantly
so am just a HI-BYE friend for u...
just someone who come & go in ur life
it's ok...
i will do like what u think as well
cos i think u hope so...

it's ok...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that if I really let you down, at first I thought I will just stay quiet and let it be, but I think saying it out is a better way to communicate...
    I'm truly sorry if it hurts your feeling...it was very spontaneous that I've booked the flight without acknowledge you...honestly, I never think that much...I haven't been seeing you often recently and it really doesn't appeared in my mind that this will hurt you ... If from the first place that you think that I don't value you as a good friend of mine,I think I have nothing better to say...yes, you are correct that i choose the one i worth to treat as good friend...and honestly speaking you are one of them, again...I'm so sorry that If I didn't fulfill what you say as a good friend should do...I'm not a person who are all friend oriented 24/7 and I tried my best to be as outgoing if I can whenever I'm not tired after work or not being tied up with boyfriend...I have to admit I'm not like you who can be 100% friend oriented...
    If I make you feel like shit, I'm sorry...If I hurt your feeling, I'm sorry...I'm just not good as what you expected...
    The one thing I hope is...if you really sees me as a good friend...please do not takes thing into limelight...it hurts...
    with all the comments from other ppl who doesn't know head and tail...i'm hurt...
    I hope you understand

    Once again, I'm sorry to make you feel shit...believe it or not, I have no intension to be selfish because I never thought that was...


    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...actually it make me feel sorry for my words also after saw ur words here...cos i was soo mad until i wrote tat...cos i did really feel so...it's ok...past already...hope tat it will not happen again to spoil our long last relationship...

    Maybelline

    ReplyDelete